There are two Wailea luau shows to choose from, and it's a good idea to make reservations before you arrive to Maui. Expect a bountiful buffet of Hawaiian and island fare that culminates in a wonderful Polynesian show of music, hula and fire knife displays.
MADE IN MAUI
While there are lots of places to eat, here are some of our local favorites and South Maui restaurants:
- Shave Ice from Ululani's
- Plate Lunch from Da Kitchen, L&L Drive In or Zippy's
- GuriGuri Ice Cream from Tanaka's at Maui Mall
- Poke from the seafood deli counter at Foodland in Kihei
- Cream Puffs or Stick Donuts from Komodo Bakery in Makawao
- Spam Musubi from Island Gourmet at The Shops at Wailea
- Cream Horns from Stillwell's Bakery in Wailuku
- Dry Saimin or Saimin in broth from Sam Sato's in Wailuku
- Roselani Ice Cream from Foodland in Kihei
- Splurge on lunch at Mama's Fish House in Paʻia
For more information, please call (808) 727-8879, or contact the concierge.