Nature puts on its own fireworks show each autumn in Snowmass in the aspen tree groves that cover the mountainsides and line the trails.
Come up to the mountains for the show, and enjoy our Top 5 things to do in Snowmass this fall.
1. Mountain Bike or Hike through aspen groves - Miles of trails leave right from Snowmass Village, many with breathtaking mountain views and meandering single track through the aspen trees. Find your way back to nature this fall, and let it revive your soul.
2. Road Biking - Take advantage of the cooler weather to bike the long routes, do the big climbs, and take in the mountain views. You'll be cycling indoors soon enough so why not?
3. Weekend Festivals - From Wine Fest to the Vintage Car Race and BalloonFest, the Snowmass event calendar stays full through September.
4. Get Married - Enjoy the tranquility, have the breathtaking scenery all to yourself, and plan a simple celebration of your love.
5. Everything Else You Haven't Done Yet This Summer - Get it all in now before the snow falls! Snowmass' Lost Forest, horseback riding, fly-fishing, and more.SAVE 25% THIS FALL
In winter, cozy up in the lounge, relax at the bar, or sit down to a locally sourced, handcrafted menu. In summer, enjoy the Colorado sunshine and dine al fresco on the secluded outdoor patio.Reserve a Table