1. Ice Skating: The centerpiece of the new Snowmass Base Village is the fantastic ice rink with free rentals and extended hours. Another option is the Snowmass Rec Center indoor rink. Skating is free but rentals are not available.
2. Snow tubing and the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster: Tubing will take place daily at the lift serviced Meadows at Elk Camp starting December 18 and on select nights this season through April 4, 2021. Another fantastic off-slope activity is the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster. Riders will wind their way through over a mile of forest on an elevated track at speeds of up to 28 mph. Check their website for updated hours of operation.
4. The Aspen Art Museum: Only 15 minutes from Snowmass, the Aspen Art Museum features new and amazing contemporary art exhibitions.The Aspen Art Museum is a must-see when visiting the area. The Museum also offers lectures, artist talks, screenings, performances, and family-friendly events throughout the year. Admission reservations can booked here>
5. Snowmobiling: For an unforgettable day of alpine adventure, check out T-Lazy-7-Ranch. Tour are led by experienced guides to Maroon Lake at the base of the famous Maroon Bells. Reservations can be booked here>
6. Dog Sledding: A Krabloonik Dog Sled Tour is an amazing way to explore the Snowmass back country. Each sled, which can carry two adults and a small child, is pulled by 8-10 Alaskan husky sled dogs and is guided by an experienced musher - a truly authentic experience in the Colorado wilderness. Book your trip here>For updated local events, programming, and more activities visit gosnowmass.com and thecollective.com
In winter, cozy up in the lounge, relax at the bar, or sit down to a locally sourced, handcrafted menu. In summer, enjoy the Colorado sunshine and dine al fresco on the secluded outdoor patio.Reserve a Table