"I came for the winter. I stayed for the summer." ~ said every mountain-town local ever
No matter what you love to do when the snow melts - chances are you can do it in abundance in Snowmass.
Browse through our recommendations for the "Top 5 things to do in Snowmass this summer"
1. Mountain Biking - An up-and-coming mountain biking paradise, Snowmass boasts both a lift-served downhill bike park as well as miles and miles of accessible cross-country trails. Bike rental shops abound, and there are plenty of weekend events focused on mountain biking.
2. Road Biking - Prefer the pavement? Road cycling routes tackle both high altitude and breathtaking views - perfect training grounds for longer rides or international cycling trips.
3. Hiking - If you like hiking in the mountains, climb one of Colorado's famous 14ers, or choose one of the multitude of family-friendly routes. The trails are well-marked, making it easy to find your way from trailhead to scenic vista and back again.
4. Weekend Festivals - We offer a ton of opportunities to dive into everything from yoga to trail racing to mountain biking demo days.
5. More Outdoor Adventures - horseback riding, fly-fishing, whitewater river rafting and kayaking . . . it's like a choose-your-own-adventure smorgasbord of outdoor fun. Read more about Mountain Adventure in Snowmass
Save 30% this summer
In winter, cozy up in the lounge, relax at the bar, or sit down to a locally sourced, handcrafted menu. In summer, enjoy the Colorado sunshine and dine al fresco on the secluded outdoor patio.Reserve a Table