"I came for the winter. I stayed for the summer." ~ said every mountain-town local ever
No matter what you love to do when the snow melts - chances are you can do it in abundance in Snowmass.
Browse through our recommendations for the "Top 5 things to do in Snowmass this summer"
1. Mountain Biking - An up-and-coming mountain biking paradise, Snowmass boasts both a lift-served downhill bike park as well as miles and miles of accessible cross-country trails. Bike rental shops abound, and there are plenty of weekend events focused on mountain biking.
2. Road Biking - Prefer the pavement? Road cycling routes tackle both high altitude and breathtaking views - perfect training grounds for longer rides or international cycling trips.
3. Hiking - If you like hiking in the mountains, climb one of Colorado's famous 14ers, or choose one of the multitude of family-friendly routes. The trails are well-marked, making it easy to find your way from trailhead to scenic vista and back again.
4. Weekend Festivals - We offer a ton of opportunities to dive into everything from yoga to trail racing to mountain biking demo days.
5. More Outdoor Adventures - horseback riding, fly-fishing, whitewater river rafting and kayaking . . . it's like a choose-your-own-adventure smorgasbord of outdoor fun. Read more about Mountain Adventure in Snowmass
Explore our vacation rentals
In winter, cozy up in the lounge, relax at the bar, or sit down to a locally sourced, handcrafted menu. In summer, enjoy the Colorado sunshine and dine al fresco on the secluded outdoor patio.Reserve a Table