Important Updates Regarding COVID 19
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority.
At Destination Residences Snowmass, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We are pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our collective operations on this page.
Pitkin County has launched a Traveler Affidavit program requiring all visitors to sign an affidavit stating they have tested negative within 72 hours of traveling here, that they are symptom free, and that they acknowledge the 5 Commitments of Containment. This process will rely on people being honest and taking responsibility in order to help us maintain a healthy community and keep the resort and the towns open. Please visit the Pitkin County website for further details: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here ready to point the way to the trailhead.
General Property Information
- Face coverings are required in Pitkin County in both indoor and outdoor public spaces.
- All properties and residences have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily in public areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
We are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Additionally, we have successfully achieved GBAC Star™ Facility Accreditation, as verified by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. This accreditation is reserved for those facilities that demonstrate the superior ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from biorisk and infectious disease situations. Accreditation number 489877.
Arrivals & Departures
- Please be sure to refer to your pre-arrival email for your check-in location. If you booked through a third-party, please refer to communication from your booking.
- Check-in will be expedited to minimize contact.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- We will accommodate late check-out requests in order to minimize contact between parties in the common spaces of the property.
- Transportation to/from ASE is provided by our shuttles. We are currently running our shuttles at 50% capacity. Please be sure to make your reservation in advance by calling 970.923.7087. All vehicles will be sanitized between each trip. Top of the Village does not provide transportation to/from ASE.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your condo and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you.
- Top of the Village will provide in-town shuttle service to individual groups. All vehicles will be sanitized between each trip.
- Guests of all other properties are encouraged to use the Village Shuttle system.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Rooms will be vacant for 24 hours between each reservation to ensure sanitation is complete.
- Daily housekeeping will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues.
- Many items have been removed from the residences. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when residence is vacant. Guests may stay in a different room within the unit while maintenance is being performed, to maintain distancing.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Fitness Centers, Saunas, Steam Rooms
- Pools and Hot Tubs at all properties are open and operating at 50% capacity. Please respect all posted guidelines and hours of operation.
- The Fitness Center at Top of the Village is open. Maximum allowed capacity is 2 persons.
- Saunas and Steam Rooms remain closed while county mandates are in effect.
- For guests of the Villas at Snowmass Club, please inquire at the Welcome Center Front Desk regarding the amenities of the Snowmass Club.
The Artisan bar & restaurant
- The Artisan is open for dine-in or take-out beginning November 27, 2020.
- Breakfast is offered daily from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch sandwiches to go can be ordered and picked up during breakfast, making a simple picnic on the mountain a gourmet affair.
- Dinner is from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. Thursday - Monday. The bar will close at 10:00 p.m.
- Happy hour drinks from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. Thursday - Monday.
- Orders can be called in ahead, or orders will be taken on-site, with appropriate distancing. Please call 970.923.2427.
- You can view the menu here >
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities will be disinfected before and after each use. When this isn't possible, we'll use single use amenities.
- All linen, including the underlays, will be replaced after each use. Linens will be moved in and out of the meeting rooms in sealed, single use plastic bags.
- Our staff will wear their masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each meeting room entrance.
- Meals, including condiments and flatware, will be individually plated or packaged or disinfected after each use.
- Seating capacity and floor plans will be reviewed for each event to ensure appropriate physical distancing
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities.