There are two Wailea luau shows to choose from, and it's a good idea to make reservations before you arrive to Maui. Expect a bountiful buffet of Hawaiian and island fare that culminates in a wonderful Polynesian show of music, hula and fire knife displays.
MADE IN MAUI
While there are lots of places to eat, here are some of our local favorites:
- Shave Ice from Ululani's
- Plate Lunch from Da Kitchen, L&L Drive In or Zippy's
- GuriGuri Ice Cream from Tanaka's at Maui Mall
- Poke from the seafood deli counter at Foodland in Kihei
- Cream Puffs or Stick Donuts from Komodo Bakery in Makawao
- Spam Musubi from Island Gourmet at The Shops at Wailea
- Cream Horns from Stillwell's Bakery in Wailuku
- Dry Saimin or Saimin in broth from Sam Sato's in Wailuku
- Roselani Ice Cream from Foodland in Kihei
- Splurge on lunch at Mama's Fish House in Paʻia
For more information, please call (800) 367-5246, or contact the concierge.