Hawaiian values are at the core of who we are. As we begin to emerge from these challenging times, we turn to them as guidance for moving forward. When it’s time to return to Hawaii, know that we’re doing everything we can to ensure you feel safe in your island home. Here’s how we’re doing just that.
Committed to Your Safety and Wellbeing
We are going above and beyond to enhance our cleaning and safety protocols to make you feel comfortable during your stay. Led by the spirit of kakou – “we’re all in this together”, we’re following industry-leading standards established by Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness commitment. Because when you can do that, you can stay true to the belief that nothing renews your spirit like being home in Hawaii.
Learn more about our Safety and Cleanliness Standards
Learn about the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
Advantages of Vacation Rentals
At Destination Residences Hawaii, ‘While we’ve implemented some operational changes to ensure your safety, rest assured that we will do everything we can to ensure you have an enjoyable stay. Our spacious residences allow you the opportunity to reset and reconnect with private lanais, fully equipped kitchens, and room for the entire family in a secluded hideaway. Blue skies, crystal-clear waterfalls, warm sand, and lush greenspaces create a renewal of the mind which only the magic of Hawaii can offer. “family,” means everything.
Book with Confidence
Everything we do embodies the welcoming spirit of our islands – that means exemplifying Hawaiian values like pono, “doing the right thing for all involved.” Our dedicated team of reservations agents are here to support you throughout the vacation planning process. A flexible booking policy offers peace of mind with no fees or penalties if your travel plans change. Most importantly, we’ll always be there to guide you through your journey of discovery and connection with our island home, ensuring that you truly feel like ‘ohana.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. In light of COVID-19 related government mandates and emergency rules, some of our resort facilities and services have been temporarily suspended or limited until further notice. Resort-specific updates can be found on our property websites.
- Face masks: resort guests are required to wear face masks in all resort public areas.
- Occupancy at our resorts is limited by government mandate at this time and stay restrictions apply. Please proceed with booking if you meet the following qualifications:
- Interisland and essential travelers who are not subject to the out-of-state mandatory 14-day quarantine.Travelers will be required to provide proof that they have completed any required quarantine prior to occupancy.
- Hawaii residents who are not subject to quarantine rules.
- TRAVELERS SUBJECT TO THE OUT-OF-STATE MANDATORY 14-DAY QUARANTINE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STAY AT ANY DESTINATION RESIDENCES HAWAII PROPERTY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1,2020.
- Learn more about the new travel requirements going into effect September 1, 2020. Travelers who obtain a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of traveling to Hawaii will not be subject to the 14-day quarantine.
If you have questions please contact our vacation concierge team at 888.883.6607
Here are more resources as you plan your next visit to Destination Residences Hawaii: