Cancellation and Deposit Policies
Summer Deposit and Cancellation Policy (April 24 - November 15): First night's lodging and tax due upon booking and is refundable. Full payment is due 7 days prior to arrival, at which time the entire reservation is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for “no shows” or early departures.
Winter Deposit and Cancellation Policy (November 16 – April 16): Two night's lodging and tax due upon booking and is refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for “no shows” or early departures.
Hotel and Condominium Policies
- Check-in time 4:00pm
- Checkout time 11:00am
- Our front desk is open 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m daily. If you arrive after hours a late arrival packet will be at the front desk.
- On-site parking available (Lodge & Chateau guests only). Parking fees are not included in the rate. During ski season a fee of $40 per night will be applied at check-out. Parking policies for condominiums vary, visit our parking page for more details.
- Rollaway and/or twin mattress available for $35 per day
- Christiania is a smoke-free establishment
- Concierge services available
- Commercial transportation available, see our directions page for more details.
- Please note there is NO air conditioning at any of our properties, we use the fresh, Rocky Mountain air to stay cool!
- Dogs are not permitted in any of our condominiums or lodge rooms.
- Housekeeping services for lodge guests must be requested in advance, please contact the Front Desk
- Daily housekeeping service is not available for condominium guests. If you would like to schedule a service in advance please contact the Front Desk (surcharge applies). Stays of 7 or more nights include one mid-stay clean.
- All condominium and lodge reservations are subject to a 6.5% resort fee which covers varying services at the property. Please refer to out amenities page for further details.
is recommended, particularly in the winter months. Learn More>