We believe that each hotel amenity should put a smile on a guest’s face. That’s why the amenities at Christiania are designed to be amongst the best of the hotels in Vail and immerse you in the most authentic resort experience possible.
Amenities include but are not limited to:
- Continental breakfast (complimentary for Lodge guests and available to condo guests, for a fee)
- NEST bathroom amenities in all units (Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Lotion)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Outdoor heated pool, with Jacuzzi jets
- Vail Vitality Center (complimentary access during stay)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Live entertainment Fridays during winter (in Sarah's Lounge, with Helmut Fricker)
- Valet dry-cleaning service available
- Bellman services (winter only)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- In-room mini fridge
- Complimentary winter ski valet
- Boot dryers and ski storage
- Humidifiers (fee applies)
- Gorsuch ski rental. Easily book rentals online here.
- Concierge services
- In Room Keurig coffee makers - Lodge rooms only. (Condominiums vary in type of coffee maker available)
- Central heating (winter). Please note that none of our buildings have air conditioning. We use the fresh, Rocky Mountain air to stay cool!
- All condominiums rentals have access to the Christiania Lodge amenities included with the resort fee. The on-site services and amenities vary for each building vary please call us for more information.
Please note that parking is NOT included with your rate, and that not all accommodations are guaranteed a parking spot. For lodge and chateau guests, during ski season you may be subject to a $40 per night parking fee. During summer season you may be subject to a $20 per night parking fee. Some condominium rentals include parking as part of the resort fee. Parking policies for condominiums vary, please visit our parking page for more details. Please call us at 970-476-5641 if you have any questions.
View our current resort policies here for additional information, including dog & pet friendly hotel options in Vail.