Our Executive Chef, Jeremy Blankenship has prepared a delicious traditional holiday bounty of family favorites to include Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, and of course pumpkin pie. Come and give thanks with family and friends and relax knowing that our experienced hospitality team has curated an intimate and safe dining environment for you to enjoy the holiday.
Click here to make your reservation.
Thanksgiving Brunch To-Go
Take a break from the kitchen and let our experienced culinary team under the leadership of Executive Chef, Jeremy Blankenship do all of the shopping and chopping for your Thanksgiving meal. Place your order by midnight, Nov 19, 2020 and then stop by The Carolina Inn between 2-3pm on Wednesday, Nov 25 to pick up your feast. Let us do the work and let your Thanksgiving truly be about giving thanks!
Click here to place your order.
Helpful information regarding Thanksgiving Brunch
1. Guests will only share a table with the people in their party
2. The Carolina Inn does not offer self-service buffets.
3. The Thanksgiving buffet will be set up behind a plexiglass barrier
4. Guests will be called up from their table and a professional member of our food and beverage team will place their desired food choices on their plate.
5. All guests will be seated in a socially distanced manner from people who are not in their party.
6. To go option is available.
7. Online menus indicate gluten and dairy free items.
8. FB staff is NC Count on Me certified and operate under Hyatt safety standards.
Crossroads crafts a dining experience unique to Chapel Hill. Share a meal or cocktail with friends and family in the historic setting of The Carolina Inn. With its distinctly Southern soul and North Carolina Spirit, this award-winning restaurant and bar infuses your experience with energy, great food and a comforting sense of place.Dining