Current Hours of Operation:
Sunday- Saturday 7:00am-10:30 am (a la cart only no buffet)
Tuesday - Saturday 11:30-2:00pm
Tuesday- Thursday 4:00pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm
Tuesday- Thursday 5:00pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Pittsboro Street Provisions will be open daily during the following hours:
7 Days a Week from 7:00 am. until 11:30 am.
Extended Hours Sunday and Monday until 2:00pm.
To go orders can be placed by calling 919-918-2777. Debit/Credit Card Transactions Only. Menus available under our dining section. Please note that Room Service is currently not available.
What to Expect From Us:
• Your service provider has been screened for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift and will wear masks and gloves during service.
• All staff are Count on Me NC Certified.
• Ongoing cleaning and disinfection of common areas, restrooms, and high touch items.
• Guest Use cleaning, disinfection and sanitizing stations are located throughout the property.
• Cleaning and disinfection of tables and chairs between each member use.
• Hand washing and/or new gloves in between each visit to tables during services.
• Reduced capacity and table spacing.
• Our team may have a mask on – but we are smiling underneath it. Welcome- we are glad to have you back at the Inn.
Before you Dine With Us:
• Follow the 3 W’s - Wear, Wait, Wash.
• Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms.
• Practice Social Distancing - Remain 6 ft. apart from guests not in your party.
• With capacity limitations, we recommend making dining reservations in advance.
What to Expect while at The Carolina Inn
• Tables will be at least 6 ft. apart and will have one time use disposable menus. Items such as silverware roll-ups and condiments will be individually provided.
• Hand Sanitizing stations available upon entering building, event space, Carolina Crossroads, Front Desk and Pittsboro Street Provisions.
• Maintain social distancing and wear a mask when entering the hotel and in common areas. Masks are available at the Front Desk if you do not bring your own. Masks are not required while sitting at your table however, if you get up from the table, please put your mask back on.
• Please view floor and standing signage for directional flow and distancing. Please do not congregate in open areas located in bar area.
• All payment will take place via debit/credit card. No cash transactions, please.
• It’s a new way of dining for our team too. Please let us know if you have any concerns or there is anything we can assist you with.
Crossroads crafts a dining experience unique to Chapel Hill. Share a meal or cocktail with friends and family in the historic setting of The Carolina Inn. With its distinctly Southern soul and North Carolina Spirit, this award-winning restaurant and bar infuses your experience with energy, great food and a comforting sense of place.Dining