Our hearts go out to everyone affected by COVID-19. The safety and comfort of our guests is always our top priority and our thoughts are with you as we all work to navigate this challenging time.
The safety and well-being of our guests and Inn associates are paramount to us. A thoughtful plan has been implemented throughout each department to go above and beyond to make every guest feel comfortable.
From all of us at The Carolina Inn and Crossroads Chapel Hill, we would like to thank you for your continued support over the past 95 Years.
Crossroads Chapel Hill will be open as of August 3, 2020.
Monday – Saturday from 6.30 a.m. until 10.30 a.m.
Monday – Saturday from 11.30 a.m. until 2.00 p.m.
Sunday – Thursday from 5.30 p.m. until 8.00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday from 5.30 p.m. until 9.00 p.m.
Sunday Brunch hours are available from 11.00 a.m. until 2.00 p.m.
Crossroads Bar & All-day Menu will be available Sunday-Thursday from 2:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. and
Fridays & Saturdays 2:00pm-9:00pm.
Due to limitations and overall capacity, we kindly ask our visitors and guests to make reservations in advance by dialing extension 919.918.2777 or through OpenTable.
What to Expect while at The Carolina Inn
• Tables will be at least 6ft apart and will have one time use disposable menus. Items such as silverware rollups and condiments will be individually provided.
• Hand Sanitizing stations available upon entering building, event space, Carolina Crossroads, Front Desk and Pittsboro Street Provisions.
• Maintain social distancing and wear a mask when entering the hotel and in common areas. Masks are available at the Front Desk if you do not bring your own. Masks are not required while sitting at your table however, if you get up from the table, please put your mask back on.
• Please view floor and standing signage for directional flow and distancing. Please do not congregate in open areas located in bar area.
• All payment will take place via debit/credit card. No cash transactions, please.
• It’s a new way of dining for our team too. Please let us know if you have any concerns or there is anything we can assist you with.
Starting August 3rd, Pittsboro Street Provisions will be open daily from 6.30 a.m. until 1.00 p.m.
Please note that Room Service is currently not available.
All hotel guests are encouraged to use our self-parking area. Valet parking or luggage assistance will be available upon request. To limit touch points, the usage of Bell Carts will be handled by hotel associates only and items will be delivered to your guestroom main door.
Same day dry cleaning services is currently unavailable. Therefore dry cleaning items submitted on Tuesdays will be returned Fridays and items submitted on Fridays will be returned Tuesdays. For additional information or requests, please contact our Guest Service team at extension 3129 or by calling 919.933.2001.
Prior to your arrival, our Inn team has prepared your room wearing protective gear and following CDC and local health standard regulations.
Please note that room cleaning is available upon request only. However, if your preference would be to receive daily cleaning service, we kindly ask you to communicate this to our Front Office team upon arrival or during your visit.
To better accommodate your privacy and limit our team’s access to your room, please place the Room Occupied/Do Not Disturb sign on the main door outer handle. We are glad to provide any additional items such as fresh towels, linens, toiletry items or to collect trash. When requested, we ask that you leave your used items outside your guestroom door and we will pick them up when delivering fresh items.
Crossroads crafts a dining experience unique to Chapel Hill. Share a meal or cocktail with friends and family in the historic setting of The Carolina Inn. With its distinctly Southern soul and North Carolina Spirit, this award-winning restaurant and bar infuses your experience with energy, great food and a comforting sense of place.Dining