A Pretty, Candy-Inspired Cocktail
A drink that’s easy on the eyes and the palate
The Salty Goat, the latest culinary addition to Wild Dunes Resort, might be best known for its extensive selection of local beers and small batch whiskeys – but its exceptional craft cocktail program is worth sampling as well. Case in point? This pretty, sweet, and dangerously drinkable Bubble Gum Martini. But if you can’t make it to the Charleston area, no worries, as the terrific mixologists from The Salty Goat share their fun recipe below.
Bubble Gum Martini
2.5 oz. Bubble Gum Vodka (place bubble gum pieces in vodka of your choice. Leave sitting for 2 hours. Use two pieces of bubble gum per ounce of vodka. Strain to make drink. Use infused bubble gum pieces for garnish)
½ oz. Lemon Juice
½ oz. Lime Juice
½ oz. Simple Syrup
1 Egg White
Infused Bubble Gum
- Chill martini glass, and rim edge of the glass with passion fruit syrup and granulated sugar.
- Place 1 to 2 pieces of the infused bubble gum at bottom of martini glass.
- Place all liquid ingredients, including the egg white, into a shaker over ice.
- Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Place cotton candy pieces into the cocktail, and let dissolve for maximum pink color.