An Authentic Maine Crab Cake Recipe
An easy recipe you’ll want to make all year long
Many Americans associate crab cakes with summertime eating, but the culinary team from the Cliff House believes you should be able to enjoy these savory treats all year along. Below, they share an easy-to-follow recipe for their beloved crab cakes.
Recipe for Nubb’s Crab Cakes
2 lbs crab meat
1/8 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 red pepper, minced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp chopped parsley
3 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1. Drain crab and place into bowl.
2. Mix all seasonings with mayonnaise.
3. Gently fold in crab and panko.
4. Form cakes into desired size.
5. Fry on each side until golden brown. Serve warm.