Destination Hotels & Resorts Announces 24-Hour Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Incredible Cyber Monday Savings up to 50% off at Collection of Hotels and Resorts
Englewood, Colo. – November 14, 2012 – Leading hotel company Destination Hotels & Resorts is offering a sneak-peek of Cyber Monday offers, a highly anticipated online sale set to take place Monday, November 26, 2012, at http://www.destinationhotels.com/CyberMonday. An extension of the “Black Friday” shopping tradition in November, Cyber Monday has become an online shopping day known to feature incredible savings for online consumers; Destination’s deals will offer consumers savings of up to 50% off at many properties in the company’s expansive U.S. portfolio, bookable only during a 24-window.
More than fifteen properties in the company’s collection of upscale and luxury hotels, resorts and vacation rentals in premier vacation destinations will offer savings in celebration of Cyber Monday. A sampling of those offers includes:
- Wild Dunes Resort located oceanfront on a barrier island off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina will offer savings of up to 15-50% off for stays from December 1, 2012 – February 28, 2013 in the Boardwalk Inn and Village at Wild Dunes or vacation home and condo rentals. (Eastern Time Zone)
- Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe will offer a Hundred-a-Day Tahoe Getaway which includes a $100 a day resort credit, good for spa treatments, fine dining, recreation, such as ice skating and Nordic skiing, and items in selected retails outlets. The offer is valid January 6 – April 30, 2013. (Pacific Time Zone)
- Miramonte Resort & Spa, a luxurious spa resort located in the heart of the Palm Springs Valley, California will offer 50% off room rates for stays through February 28, 2013. (Pacific Time Zone)
- Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, a Colorado ski resort, will offer 40% off room rates this winter for two-night stays through April 13, 2013. Sign up for special offers by email before Cyber Monday and receive a special promo code via email on Monday, November 26 to receive this deal. (Mountain Time Zone)
- MileNorth™, A Chicago Hotel will offer travelers at a dose of Zen with a $50 gift card at any of Chicago’s Mario Tricoci Salon & Day Spas, in addition to complimentary parking. Rates as low as $159 a night are available for travel through March 31, 2013. Only the first 25 reservations booked will receive the $50 credit to Mario Tricoci Salon & Day Spa. (Central Time Zone)
- Lansdowne Resort, located on the bluffs of the Potomac River near Washington, DC, is offering 30% off Best Available Rate, 20% of all spa treatments and services (Sunday – Thursday) and a $25 spa credit any day. Good for travel through 3/31/13. (Eastern Time Zone)
Destination Hotels & Resorts’ Cyber Monday travel deals will be available for purchase on Monday, November 26th, 2012 from 12:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. (the 24-hour offer period is valid based on the time zone for that property). Preview select deals now then, on Monday, November 26th find full details and restrictions on individual Cyber Monday offers from the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection and book a Cyber Monday travel deal at http://www.destinationhotels.com/hotel-vacation-packages/cyber-monday/.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered inColorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the fourth largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,600 guest rooms, 18 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Phoenix, Santa Fe, Aspen, Lake Tahoe, Seattle, Denver, Austin and San Diego. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises and the Lowe Hospitality Group.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.
# # #
Destination Hotels & Resorts