Your Resource for Destination Hotels & Resorts in the Press
Welcome to your resource for information on the distinctive properties in the growing collection of Destination Hotels & Resorts. We invite you to explore a world of Destinations for news, story ideas, innovative packages and programs and much more.
- Destination Hotels Promotes Ben Beaudoin to Vice President and Managing Director of Destination Resorts Hawaii - Destination Hotels promotes Ben Beaudoin from general manager to vice president and managing director of Destination Resorts Hawaii, one of the largest and premier vacation rental management companies of private homes, luxury villas and condo-resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. “Ben’s outstanding performance, innovation and ability to add value to our Hawaii collection have merited this advancement,” said Jim Pavisha, senior vice president of Destination Hotels. “By quickly and decisively addressing our stakeholders’ priorities, he has and continues to earn high praise and respect.” As vice president and managing director, Beaudoin continues to oversee the management and operations functions of the collection of premium vacation homes in the eight resort properties it manages exclusively in the luxury destinations of Wailea and Makena. He is also focusing on the growth of the Hawaii region and integrating Hawaii’s unique culture to ensure authentic experiences to its guests. “Destination Resorts Hawaii has been able to accomplish increased revenue for our homeowners, enhanced services for our guests and heightened reward benefits for our associates,” said Beaudoin. “I am so proud of the talented team we have assembled and honored to have the opportunity to continue leading them in this steady, upward growth as the company is poised for the launch of a new branding initiatives. Destination Resorts Hawaii has distinguished a unique position of offering premium vacation home rentals combined with included resort-like services to our guests such as housekeeping, front desk check-in, concierge, and resort credits to spas and restaurants. We are going to continue to focus on elevating these services and experiences,” said Beaudoin. Wailea Beach Villas, recently awarded Hawaii’s Top Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Survey, is one of seven resorts in Destination Resorts Hawaii’s collection where Beaudoin also manages its Association of Apartment Owners. Other resorts in the collection are Wailea Elua, Wailea Ekahi, Wailea Grand Champion, Polo Beach Club and Makena Surf. Destination Resorts Hawaii offers private homes, suites, villas and condominium vacation rentals. Each home is fully-furnished featuring an open layout floor plan with spacious living and dining areas, well-equipped kitchen, private lanai and en-suite washer and dryer. Starting rates are $159 to $3,400 per night. Beaudoin began his career with Destination Hotels as a property manager in 2007 and promoted to director of operations in 2009. In 2011, he completed Destination Hotel’s Leadership Academy leading him to become general manager in 2013. He is a member of Wailea Resort Association and Makena Resident Manager’s Association. Prior to Destination Resorts Hawaii, Beaudoin served as general manager for several properties within the Accor and Hilton Worldwide brands. He is a certified administrator and studied hotel, restaurant and tourism administration at the University of South Carolina. Beaudoin lives on Maui with his wife and three sons where they enjoy baseball, surfing and the beaches. He and his family are avid supporters of the Boys and Girls Club of Maui, Central Maui YMCA and Hawaii’s Visitor Industry Charity Walk. For more information about Destination Resorts Hawaii, call toll-free at 1-800-367-5246 or visit www.destinationresortshawaii.com. To stay connected, follow Destination Resorts Hawaii on GooglePlus and Facebook: DestinationResortsHawaii or on Twitter: @DestinationMaui About Destination Resorts Hawaii Destination Resorts Hawaii offers the largest selection of premium vacation homes and villas in the luxurious destination of Wailea and Makena along Maui’s southern coastline in the Hawaiian Islands. It manages a variety of studio-, one-, two-, three-, and five bedroom suites in seven distinctive resorts. Each resort features a swimming pool, jet spa, and tropical gardens in proximity to championship golf courses and tennis courts, pristine beaches, shopping and dining. Each vacation residence features spacious living and dining space, fully equipped kitchen, en-suite washer and dryer, and a private lanai. Destination Resorts Hawaii is the only collection of vacation rentals in Wailea and Makena that offers enhanced hotel services starting with a centralized reception office, a Ho’okipa (Hospitality) Desk to assist guests with booking activities and a manager-on-duty 24 hours a day. About Destination Hotels Destination Hotels (Destination) is the largest owner and operator of independent hotels, resorts and residences in the United States. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Destination is an industry leader with more than 40 years of hospitality management and development experience. Located in premier destinations, the portfolio is continuously growing with more than 40 luxury and upscale properties from coast to coast. The award-winning company operates 20 golf courses, 19 full-service spas, six IACC-certified conference centers and 105 bars and restaurants. The privately-owned company is a subsidiary of Lowe Enterprises, a Los Angeles-based investment, development and real estate firm. For more information on Destination Hotels, visit www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels
- Lansdowne Resort Awarded IACC Gold Tier - Leesburg, VA – February 19, 2015 – Lansdowne Resort, the Washington, DC area’s only full-service resort, has been presented with the International Association of Conference Centers' (IACC) Green Star Award for prioritizing and maintaining a high level of sustainability and environmental awareness.
- ARTHUR STEWART APPOINTED AS SWEETWATERS MANAGER - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Contact: George Rogers Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000(541) 681-5079http://www.valleyriverinn.com ARTHUR STEWART APPOINTED AS SWEETWATERS MANAGERArthur has worked as employee supervisor for 7 years at Valley River Inn and is excited for the new opportunity in SweetWaters Eugene, Oregon, January 30th, 2015 — Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Arthur won accolades in restaurants from New York, Michigan and Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas and Montana until arriving in Eugene, Oregon, where he finally settled. When he joined Valley River Inn’s staff in 2007, Arthur began supervising and training employees on property. “We are pleased to announce that Arthur Stewart has been appointed the new manager of SweetWaters restaurant,” said General Manager, George Rogers. “Arthur has an appreciation for our location on the banks of the Willamette River and the unique dining experience SweetWaters offers in Eugene. We are excited to welcome his extensive food and beverage knowledge and management experience to work for the restaurant with his genuine commitment to delivering great food and Pacific Northwest Hospitality.” Arthur’s managerial responsibilities include overseeing SweetWaters Restaurant, Lounge and In-Room Dining. With this position, he will have the opportunity to sell prospective and current guests on the hotel’s services and amenities. Arthur Stewart Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000 (541) firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: George Rogers Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000 (541) 681-5079http://www.valleyriverinn.com
- Wailea Beach Villas on Maui is Named Hawaii’s Top Resort and the Only Resort in Hawaii to rank Top 25 in U.S. - Wailea Beach Villas on Maui is Named Hawaii’s Top Resort and the Only Resort in Hawaii to rank Top 25 in U.S.
- Woodmark Named #4 in Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Best Resorts of the Pacific Northwest - http://www.cntraveler.com/readers-choice-awards/2014/united-states/best-resorts-in-the-pacific-northwest-readers-choice-awards-2014
For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts or to arrange an interview, fact check a story or navigate through our growing collection of properties, please contact:
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Phone: (303) 268-4636
Vice President of Marketing Communications & PR
Phone: (303) 268-6809