Your Resource for Destination Hotels & Resorts in the Press
Welcome to your resource for information on the distinctive properties in the growing collection of Destination Hotels & Resorts. We invite you to explore a world of Destinations for news, story ideas, innovative packages and programs and much more.
- Lansdowne Resort Awarded IACC Gold Tier - Leesburg, VA – February 19, 2015 – Lansdowne Resort, the Washington, DC area’s only full-service resort, has been presented with the International Association of Conference Centers' (IACC) Green Star Award for prioritizing and maintaining a high level of sustainability and environmental awareness.
- ARTHUR STEWART APPOINTED AS SWEETWATERS MANAGER - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Contact: George Rogers Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000(541) 681-5079http://www.valleyriverinn.com ARTHUR STEWART APPOINTED AS SWEETWATERS MANAGERArthur has worked as employee supervisor for 7 years at Valley River Inn and is excited for the new opportunity in SweetWaters Eugene, Oregon, January 30th, 2015 — Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Arthur won accolades in restaurants from New York, Michigan and Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas and Montana until arriving in Eugene, Oregon, where he finally settled. When he joined Valley River Inn’s staff in 2007, Arthur began supervising and training employees on property. “We are pleased to announce that Arthur Stewart has been appointed the new manager of SweetWaters restaurant,” said General Manager, George Rogers. “Arthur has an appreciation for our location on the banks of the Willamette River and the unique dining experience SweetWaters offers in Eugene. We are excited to welcome his extensive food and beverage knowledge and management experience to work for the restaurant with his genuine commitment to delivering great food and Pacific Northwest Hospitality.” Arthur’s managerial responsibilities include overseeing SweetWaters Restaurant, Lounge and In-Room Dining. With this position, he will have the opportunity to sell prospective and current guests on the hotel’s services and amenities. Arthur Stewart Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000 (541) firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: George Rogers Valley River Inn (541) 743-1000 (541) 681-5079http://www.valleyriverinn.com
- Wailea Beach Villas on Maui is Named Hawaii’s Top Resort and the Only Resort in Hawaii to rank Top 25 in U.S. - Wailea Beach Villas on Maui is Named Hawaii’s Top Resort and the Only Resort in Hawaii to rank Top 25 in U.S.
- Woodmark Named #4 in Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Best Resorts of the Pacific Northwest - http://www.cntraveler.com/readers-choice-awards/2014/united-states/best-resorts-in-the-pacific-northwest-readers-choice-awards-2014
- Sunriver Run for the Birds Draws Over 250 Runners - Sunriver Run for the Birds Draws Over 250 Runners
For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts or to arrange an interview, fact check a story or navigate through our growing collection of properties, please contact:
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Phone: (303) 268-4636
Vice President of Marketing Communications & PR
Phone: (303) 268-6809