- Skamania Lodge
- Skamania Lodge, a magnificent Washington State mountain resort nestled on 175 wooded acres, is the ideal vacation getaway located in the spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. The rustic yet elegant, grand mountain Lodge is located just 45 miles east of Portland, Oregon, on the Washington side of the Columbia River.
Skamania's Brand Promise
"Authentic, Inspired and Rejuvenating..."
We warmly welcome and invite you to relax and enjoy the classic comfort of Skamania Lodge and the natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. Our promise to you is to deliver the very best experience and to help you create lasting memories. We promise...
- Our Service to be: genuine, personal and engaging
- Your Guest Room to be: warm, clean, comfortable and inviting
- Your Dining Experience to be: tasteful, local and fresh
- Our Recreational Offerings to be: relaxing, stimulating and energizing
- Your Meeting to be: productive, innovative and inspiring
About the Resort
"Skamania" is the Chinook Indian word for "swift water". The resort, which overlooks the Columbia River is aptly named, as there are also over 70 waterfalls nearby, including the famous Multnomah Falls, which, at 620 feet, is the fifth highest waterfall in the United States.
The Washington State resort offers 254 nicely appointed guest rooms, a 22,000 square foot conference and event center, an 18-hole par 70 golf course, full service spa and fitness center which includes an indoor heated swimming pool, dry saunas and indoor and outdoor whirlpools, tennis, basketball, volleyball and hiking trails.
Skamania Lodge® is a member of the following Destination Hotels & Resorts collections: