Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Chapel Hill is home to the University of North Carolina, and minutes away from Research Triangle Park and the RDU Airport, making it a practical North Carolina vacation destination and ideal choice for area business travelers. Chapel Hill visitors can enjoy a wide variety of shopping, cafes and dining options on Franklin Street or in the nearby Meadowmont community. The landscape of Chapel Hill features hiking, bike riding and the opportunity to stroll.
The countryside of Chapel Hill, North Carolina features hiking, bike riding and the opportunity to stroll around the UNC Campus, an iconic landmark of the town. This historic and quaint town is an ideal vacation destination for families and an enjoyable destination to hold a corporate conference or meeting.
- University of North Carolina
- Finley Golf Course - home to the UNC Golf Team.
- A Southern Season - Since 1975. What started as a tiny coffee roaster has become a new 60,000-square-foot landmark gourmet food and kitchen accessories marketplace that The New York Times food critic Craig Claiborne referred to as "wall to wall and floor to ceiling, a visual and gustatory delight."
- Memorial Hall - From the soulful sounds of R&B legend Al Green to The St. Petersburg Philharmonic. From k.d. lang to Yo-Yo Ma - The 2008-09 Carolina Performing Arts season is one that will engage, challenge and inspire.
- Franklin Street Downtown Chapel Hill
- Carr Mill Mall & Weaver Street Market
- Historic Hillsborough
- Dean E. Smith Center - Home of the Tar Heels
- Playmakers Repertory Company and Memorial Hall
- North Carolina Botanical Garden
- Ackland Art Museum
- Carolina Basketball Museum
- Morehead Planetarium